Senior LIFE Uniontown Named Among Best Places to Work in PA 2015
Senior LIFE Uniontown has been named among the 100 Best Places to Work in PA for 2015. Natalie Martin, Senior LIFE Uniontown Executive Director attributes the success of the Uniontown program to the staff. “I have never been more proud and excited to be able to say that I work for one the top 100 Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania,” says Martin. “My staff is made up of the most caring, fun loving, professionals in Fayette County. We have worked very hard for six years to make Senior LIFE Uniontown the best healthcare provider in our area. Providing care to our members and helping them to stay in their homes makes it all worthwhile. And now, being selected to this elite group of the best places to work in Pennsylvania is another honor.”
The Best Places to Work in PA awards program was created in 2000. The program is a partnership of the Team Pennsylvania Foundation (Team PA), the PA Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED), the Pennsylvania State Council of the Society for Human Resource Management, and Journal Multimedia. Companies are evaluated on the company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophies, systems, and demographics — 25% of the evaluation. The other 75% of the evaluation is based on an employee survey that measures the employee experience. Exact rankings for honorees will be revealed at the 2015 Best Places to Work in PA awards banquet on December 4, 2015, at the Lancaster County Convention Center in Lancaster, PA.
Senior LIFE is a provider of the LIFE Program and is an alternative to nursing homes. The Medicare and Medicaid funded program provides medical care and personal support services for seniors who want to remain living in their home but need support services to do so. All services are provided at no cost to those who qualify. Participants in the program have no deductibles, copays, and no cost for prescription drugs.
Senior LIFE Uniontown opened in December 2009 and has experienced tremendous growth in the last six years. It currently serves 250 members. Senior LIFE brings together a coordinated team of doctors, nurses, social workers, dieticians, therapists and home health aides to provide seniors with an individualized care plan and coordinated health and personal care services that address their unique medical care and social needs. According to Martin, staff members collaborate and communicate daily so they can understand and address the needs of each individual member. Staff satisfaction comes from knowing that they have had a major impact on improving each member’s life.
For more information about Senior LIFE Uniontown and the Best Places to Work in PA award, contact Natalie Martin, Executive Director, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; by calling (724) 434-5433; or by visiting our website www.seniorlifeuniontown.com.
Natalie Martin, Executive Director, Senior LIFE Uniontown
724.434.5433 or email@example.com